Albert Anzini III
Albert Anzini III has practiced law for more than twenty years. He is admitted
to practice law in the State of Indiana and the Commonwealth of Virginia.
He is also admitted to practice before the Federal District Courts for
the Northern District of Indiana and the Eastern District of Virginia.
His practice is concentrated in the area of criminal defense with a focus
on DUI/OWI defense, drug dealing and possession cases, domestic battery
allegations, and plaintiff injury cases.
Al Anzini is a graduate of the Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College
of William & Mary. He is a member of the Indiana and Allen County
Bar Associations, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers,
a former barrister in the Benjamin Harrison Chapter of the American Inns
of Court and a former member of the National College for DUI Defense.
Al Anzini also serves on the Board of Directors for the Stop Addiction
Al Anzini is qualified in Standardized Field Sobriety Testing and is a
graduate of the National Advocacy Center.
Al Anzini is a decorated Veteran whose military awards include the Meritorious
Service Medal and the Army Commendation Medal with three Oak Leaf Clusters.
He served eight years in the U.S. Army JAG Corps and zealously defended
soldiers facing court martial, non-judicial punishment and administrative
sanctions throughout Europe, Asia and the United States. Al Anzini is
a graduate of the Army's Combined Arms Services Staff School and the
32nd AADCOM Noncommissioned Officer's Academy.
Before entering private practice in 2003, Al Anzini practiced law as a
Senior Military Defense Counsel, Military Trial Counsel, Special Assistant
U.S. Attorney and an Allen County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney holding
the position of Chief of the Narcotics and Asset Forfeiture Unit.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- DUI/OWI Defense
- Drug Dealing and Possession Cases
- Domestic Battery Allegations
- Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- The College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Allen County Bar Association, Member
- National Child Abuse Defense & Resource Centers, Member
- Stop Addiction Foundation, Board of Directors
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member