Email MeAlbert Anzini III
Albert Anzini III has practiced law for nineteen years. He is admitted to practice law in the State of Indiana and the Commonwealth of Virginia. He is also admitted to practice before the Federal District Courts for the Northern District of Indiana and the Eastern District of Virginia. His practice is concentrated in the area of criminal defense with a focus on DUI/OWI defense, drug dealing and possession cases, domestic battery allegations, and plaintiff injury cases.
Al Anzini is a graduate of the Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William & Mary. He is a member of the Indiana and Allen County Bar Associations, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, a former barrister in the Benjamin Harrison Chapter of the American Inns of Court and a former member of the National College for DUI Defense. Al Anzini also serves on the Board of Directors for the Stop Addiction Foundation.
Al Anzini is qualified in Standardized Field Sobriety Testing and is a graduate of the National Advocacy Center.
Al Anzini is a decorated Veteran whose military awards include the Meritorious Service Medal and the Army Commendation Medal with three Oak Leaf Clusters. He served eight years in the U.S. Army JAG Corps and zealously defended soldiers facing court martial, non-judicial punishment and administrative sanctions throughout Europe, Asia and the United States. Al Anzini is a graduate of the Army's Combined Arms Services Staff School and the 32nd AADCOM Noncommissioned Officer's Academy.
Before entering private practice in 2003, Al Anzini practiced law as a Senior Military Defense Counsel, Military Trial Counsel, Special Assistant U.S. Attorney and an Allen County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney holding the position of Chief of the Narcotics and Asset Forfeiture Unit.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- DUI/OWI Defense
- Drug Dealing and Possession Cases
- Domestic Battery Allegations
- Plaintiff Injury Cases
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- The College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana County Bar Association, Member
- Allen County Bar Association, Member
- American Inns of Court, Benjamin Harrison Chapter, Former Barrister
- National College for DUI Defense, Member
- Stop Addiction Foundation, Board of Directors