Indiana Gun Charge Attorneys
Criminal Defense Attorneys With More Than 50 Years Of Combined Experience
Even if you carry a handgun legally, laws still govern the possession,
use and operation of the weapon. Permit or no permit, you may be charged
with a serious gun crime. At Arnold Terrill, P.C., we provide comprehensive
representation for our clients facing serious, weapons-related offenses.
The Need For Skilled Legal Representation When You Are Facing Gun Charges
If you or a loved one has been charged with a weapons violation, you need
an attorney who combines extensive experience with a comprehensive knowledge
of Indiana gun laws. The attorneys at Arnold Terrill, P.C., have
represented Fort Wayne-area residents charged with gun crimes that include:
- Carrying or possessing a handgun without a license
- Prohibited sales or transfer of handgun ownership
- Providing false information or evidence
- Removing or altering identification marks
- Possession of a firearm on school grounds
- Possession of a handgun at an airport or on an airplane
- Possession of a firearm by someone with a prior conviction or a violent felon
- Delivery of a handgun to an intoxicated person
- Pointing a firearm at another person, whether loaded or unloaded
Our gun charge attorneys combine more than 50 years of experience in defending
Indiana residents charged with gun crimes and fight for the best outcome
on their behalf.
Contact The Allen County Weapons Violations Lawyers Of Arnold Terrill, P.C.
We will protect your rights if you are facing serious
criminal charges. The criminal defense lawyers of Arnold Terrill, P.C., offer our
clients the efficient and sophisticated legal services they need. Call
us at 888-912-7220 for a free telephone consultation or contact us online.