Bart L. Arnold was born in Anderson, Indiana in 1970. Mr. Arnold was admitted to practice law in Indiana in 1997. Mr. Arnold attended college at Indiana University and earned a Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications and English in 1992. He attended the Valparaiso University School of Law and earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1997. Mr. Arnold is currently serving as a part-time public defender for Felony Drug cases for the Allen County Public Defender’s Office. Mr. Arnold formerly worked as a part-time public defender in the Allen County Misdemeanor Court and in the Juvenile and Mental Health Divisions. Prior to practicing law, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable Superior Court Judge Daniel Heath in the Allen County Superior Court. He is admitted to practice law before the U.S. District Court and the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana. Principal areas of practice are Criminal Defense; Traffic Law and Juvenile Delinquency.
Mr. Arnold has served on the Board for the Allen County Bar Association for the past two years and is now the Board’s current President-Elect. Mr. Arnold also previously served as the head of the Criminal Defense Section of the Allen County Bar Association. In 2013 Mr. Arnold was named a Fellow of the Indiana State Bar Foundation.
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana - Bachelor's Degree - 1992 - Major: Telecommunications and English
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana - J.D. - 1997
- Indiana, 1997
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
Honors and Awards
- 2012, 2013, and 2014 Voted “Top Lawyer” by Fort Wayne Monthly Magazine
- Distinguished Service Award, Mental Health Association of Allen County, 2006
- Volunteer Lawyer Program Award, Representation of Individuals with Mental Illness, 2003
- Certificate of Attendance, National College for DUI Defense
- Certificate of Competency, BAC Data Master and Basic Science of Evidential Breath Alcohol Testing
- Certificate of Attendance, American Legal Education Blood and Urine Testing
- Certificate of Attendance, National Child Abuse Defense and Resource Center
- Certificate of Attendance, American Legal Education Standardized Field Sobriety Testing
- Chair ACBA Criminal Defense Section
- 2013 Inducted as a Fellow of the Indiana State Bar Foundation
- 2013 Master, Benjamin Harrison Inns of Court
Our firm has built a great reputation due to our proven track record of success in complex cases.
Our legal team will provide a vigorous defense regardless of the severity of the charge.
We understand that time is of the essence. We are available 24/7 and offer free consultations.
At Arnold Terrill Ridenour, P.C., our attorneys have a combined 75 years of legal experience.