Indiana Gun Charge Attorneys
Criminal Defense Attorneys With More Than 75 Years Of Combined Experience
Even if you carry a handgun legally, laws still govern the possession, use, and operation of the weapon. Permit or no permit, you may be charged with a serious gun crime.
At Arnold Terrill Ridenour, P.C., we provide comprehensive representation for our clients
facing serious, weapons-related offenses.
The Need For Skilled Legal Representation When You Are Facing Gun Charges
If you or a loved one has been charged with a weapons violation, you need an attorney who combines extensive experience with a comprehensive knowledge of Indiana gun laws. The attorneys at Arnold Terrill Ridenour, P.C. have represented Fort Wayne-area residents charged with gun crimes that include:
- Carrying or possessing a handgun without a license
- Prohibited sales or transfer of handgun ownership
- Providing false information or evidence
- Removing or altering identification marks
- Possession of a firearm on school grounds
- Possession of a handgun at an airport or on an airplane
- Possession of a firearm by someone with a prior conviction or a violent felon
- Delivery of a handgun to an intoxicated person
- Pointing a firearm at another person, whether loaded or unloaded
Our gun charge attorneys combine more than 75 years of experience in defending Indiana residents charged with gun crimes and fight for the best outcome on their behalf.
Contact The Allen County Weapons Violations Lawyers Of Arnold Terrill Ridenour, P.C.
We will protect your rights if you are facing serious criminal charges. The criminal defense lawyers of Arnold Terrill Ridenour, P.C., offer our clients the efficient and sophisticated legal services they need.
Call us at (888) 912-7220 for a free telephone consultation or contact us online.
Our firm has built a great reputation due to our proven track record of success in complex cases.
Our legal team will provide a vigorous defense regardless of the severity of the charge.
Accessible to Clients
We understand that time is of the essence. We are available 24/7 and offer free consultations.
At Arnold Terrill Ridenour, P.C., our attorneys have a combined 75 years of legal experience.